Holosonics Foundation Course
Cost: $695+gst, Alumni Rate: $195
Date & Time: May 4, 5 & 6; 9am - 5pm each day
Location: Giddy Up Acres (272240 Grand Valley Road, Cochrane, AB)
The healing power of sound has been recognized for thousands of years and has been used in ancient and modern medicine. The Holosonic Sound method of using musical tuning forks on and off the body offers the modern day therapist an effective diagnostic and therapeutic techniques which is safe, gentle and non-invasive.
In it's ninth year, this course is a balanced mix of theory and practical work taught by trainers with over 30 years combined experience in working therapeutically with sound. Your trainers are:
Martha Birkett CBP EAV Practitioner
Martha is the owner of Amaryllis Centre for Healing and Amaryllis Crystal Garden. One of her greatest passions is vibrational medicine and the ancient art of sound healing. She has been incorporating sound healing into her sessions and workshops, using her voice, tuning forks and Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls, for well over a decade.
Geoffrey Montague-Smith DO Registered Osteopath will be joining us via ZOOM and not here in person for this year.
Principle of the Atman Clinic in Tunbridge Wells, in the UK, a large multi-disciplinary practice which clinically integrates leading edge concepts in bio energetic medicine with standard Osteopathic practice. Geoffrey has been pioneering the sound work for many years and has presented the concept at international conferences on many occasions.
FOUNDATION / ADVANCED SYLLABUS OVERVIEW
- On and off body application of soundOn and off body application of sound
- Clearing static and anchoring the human energy field (using the perfect 5th)
- Sound through the main nerve/gland centres and chakra system and finding the Master Still Point
- Cranio-Sacral-Spinal applications of sound resonance
- Locating specific points of diagnostic dissonance for sound application and remedy testing
- Sound in trauma resolution and cell memory
- Restoring the hologram to repair the time line
- Detailed endocrine, brain, dental and Obs/Ped protocols